We are always committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected, and this page contains all the important information about how we collect and use the personal information that you provide us with.
Who are we?
We are XTron Bikewear Ltd and our office is found at
Unit B1 3rd Floor,
Try Mills Centre,
237 Thornton Road,
What information do we collect from you?
The personal information that we usually collect surrounds your individual details such as: name, date of birth, gender, job title, profession. We also gather contact details such as: email address, phone number, address. Along with demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests. We also might collect financial details such as credit/debit card numbers.
Furthermore, we automatically collect technological details including: IP address, web browser and version used, operating system, URL’s of referring site, activity on this website, and the site you exit to.
How exactly is the information collected from you?
When you voluntarily sign-up to our newsletter program, chat to our team members, send us emails, make an online account, or make a purchase, you are voluntarily giving us the information that we collect.
We will only keep your information for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy and to fulfil our legal obligations.
How is the information being gathered by you used?
To provide the best and most accurate services to our customers, XTron Bikewear collects your personal information such as:
Name & contact details for the following reasons:
- To deliver your orders to you correctly
- To prevent issues of fraud arising
- To provide service messages through email and phone
- To provide communication through products, promotions, offers, and competitions that you have given your consent for.
- To make sure each customer receives a more tailored experience, so they see products that they are interested in.
Payment information details for the following reasons:
- Primarily to process an order that you submitted for a product on our website, so taking payment, and giving refunds.
- Also, to prevent any issues of fraud arising
Purchase history and save items information for the following reasons:
- To provide only the best customer service and support, and handle returns.
- To understand what you and other customers prefer and not prefer.
- For receipt and proof of purchases
Your phone or laptop information for the following reasons:
- To improve our website and provide default options for you (language and currency)
- To protect our website by preventing and detecting fraud in accordance with new data protection rules.
- To ensure the best user experiences.
Your response to our surveys, competitions and promotions for the following reasons;
- To organise these surveys, competitions and promotions.
Who has access to this information?
XTron Bikewear will never sell your data or share your information with third parties for marketing purposes unless you have requested us to do so, or we are required to do so by law such as a court order. We always promise to keep your details safe and secure.
Your control over the information being gathered
We will always provide the option to the customer to restrict the use of data in certain situations such as using data for direct marketing purposes and sharing data with third parties.
Accessing your own personal information that might have been gathered.
You the customer will always have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data that was held by XTron Bikewear, but also has the right to request corrections, blocking of and any deletion of your data that you may require. This along with opportunities to revoke the permissions you granted to XTron at any time.
We store all the content and will send you the details of your order as well as our general terms via e-mail. You can find the terms here always. The details about your recent orders can be found in your customer login area on our website.
Keeping your information
We constantly review our retention period for the all the personal information that we have. In accordance with the legal regulations we are required to hold some types of information. We will only hold your information for as long as it required with your account, or as long as its needed to provide services to you such as contact with our team.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account, or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
Third Party Websites and services
We may be required to pass your information to our third party services providers, agents, subcontractors and other associated organisations to complete tasks and provide services to you on our behalf. However, when this occurs we ensure only your personal information that is necessary to deliver the service is disclosed. We also have a contract to make sure they keep all information secure and cannot be used for direct marketing purposes.
Moreover, when using our secure purchases page, your payment is processed by a third party payment processor, who specialises in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions.
You can at any time stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time. You can do this:
- Through clicking on an unsubscribe link in our emails
- Through clicking managing preferences on our emails, then clicking unsubscribe
- Through contacting our Customer Care team
Once this occurs, we will update your profile to prevent you receiving further marketing messages. Stopping marketing messages will not stop services communications (such as your order updates or refund status)
XTron Bikewear Advertising
We also participate in online advertising, to keep you aware of what we have to offer and to promote them to you.
Like other companies, we use banners and ads that are of interest to you specifically.
Links to other websites
All data security is of significance to XTron Bikewear and to protect you we make sure that your data is stored in a very safe place.
Every individual has a lot of rights relating to your personal information such as;
- The right to being informed about how your personal information is being handle ( as described throughout this page)
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your personal data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, which you can do through My Account, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time.
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.
XTron Bikewear reserves the right to change this Policy to be in accordance with the newest regulations such as the latest changes from the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) as of 25th May 2018.
We will also never collect personally identifiable information about you. However, if you want to restrict or even block the cookies which are set by our Website, or any other website. You can simply do this through your browser settings. However, please be advised that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of our website.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies.
For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone, you will need to refer to your handset manual.
How to Contact Us
You can contact us by dropping an email to us at info@XTronBikewear.co.uk or calling us on 012748111725, or even by writing to us at: Unit B1 3rd Floor, Try Mills Centre, 237 Thornton Road, Bradford, United Kingdom, BD1 2JS.